Tuesday, December 11, 2012

What do you say?

Before I moved to LA, I read every blog that I could get my hands on.
I loved reading about life out here and learning how the business works. I'm still learning and loving it.

I want to share this blog with you. I want to collaborate.

You can always feel free to comment on any post I make. I love hearing from you guys. Whether you agree, disagree, want to voice your opinion or have a question, I want to hear from you.

This is my vow to you:

I will reply to every comment made.

I will write a post to answer any question or use any idea that you throw my way.

What do you say?

2 comments:

  1. I'll bite.
    I came across your blog via a post on backstage. I'm merely a dreamer who got caught up in his responsibilities and let the dream slip. However, I really enjoy reading your blog, as you're pretty positive about whats generally referred to as a horrible, heartbreaking struggle. Your post on enjoying auditions was really the single most inspiring thing I have heard from someone in the real trenches. I have always heard that the audition process was only stressful, time consuming and terrifying. Your post was VERY refreshing.

    My dream is slowly creeping back into my life and your blog is the main reason.

    Good luck, and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, this really made my day.

    I'm doing this blog for people just like you. I've been there. I was the guy that got comfortable and let the dream slip but I'm here to tell you that there is nothing more fulfilling that going after the dream. You're right, it is a struggle but it's the most satisfying and fun struggle I've ever fought. Maybe we should call it a 'snuggle'?

    You keep reading 'em and I'll keep writing 'em!

    ReplyDelete